Do you think you have what it takes to join the Boot Camp Hawaii Team? If so, then we want you!
BCH guarantees quality service and care to our clients because our trainers are highly qualified at what they do. In return, the BCH Team provides our fitness trainers and staff with the best quality mentorship and training programs to ensure that you receive professional guidance and support during your time working for us!
Job Openings in 2013
1) Group Fitness Trainers
– Boot Camp (Windward and Ewa Areas)
– Baby Boot Camp (Windward and Ewa Areas)
2) Private Trainers
Internship Openings in 2013
1) Child Care Providers
– Honolulu Area
– Windward Area
– Ewa Area
Group Fitness Trainers & Private Trainers
* Licenses: ACE, ACSM, NASM, NSCA, IFPA, NCSF, NESTA, NFPT
* Certifications: Fitness Trainer, Personal Trainer, or Exercise related License
* Degrees (optional): Bachelor and/or Masters Degree in Exercise and/or Health related field
* Personal Liability Insurance
* CPR & First Aid Certified
Child Care Providers
* Experience with infants and/or children ages 4 months – 12 years
* Teaching, child care, pre-school, or early education background
* Responsible and professional person
* CPR & First Aid certified (Infants and Children)
How to Apply:
1. Complete BCH Staff Application Form_2013
2. Send your most current resume
3. Send a recent profile picture of yourself
4. Write a 2-3 paragraph fitness biography of yourself. Be sure to include fitness and health background, your passion for fitness and health, goals during this internship, educational background.
See some of my staff’s and other interns’ fitness bio (here)
Send to: email@example.com
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
- Emily Boll
Owner, Boot Camp Hawaii