Semi-Private training is a great way to save money for you and your friends and still get small group training with a personal trainer.
What to Expect:
1) Start with a complimentary preliminary group interview and go over your goals with your trainer.
2) Schedule training sessions: 1x/week, 2x/week, 3x/week, etc.
3) Sessions are 60 minutes each.
4) Daily accountability with your trainer via phone, email, text message regarding nutrition, workouts, personal lifestyle needs.
5) Monthly weigh-ins with your trainer.
1) Group sessions are prepaid or can be billed monthly.
2) Paid sessions must be used within one month.
3) Group sessions can be rescheduled with a minimum of 24-hour notice.
4) Individual cancelations cannot be refunded. Sessions can be made up with exchange of boot camp classes.
Find an appointment with a Private Trainer:
1) Click here to find an appointment.
For questions and scheduling, contact Emily Boll (808) 255-7714 or firstname.lastname@example.org